Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The forums will close later this year.
(12-17-2017, 04:35 AM)ElPadreDeLaRata Wrote:  I genuinely wish all you guys the best and I'd love to keep in touch over FB or Twitter with anybody reading this.

[Image: screenshot2017-12-17ajupkp.png]

i guess not anybody... *sniff*

jk dont worry i will always be your good pal, jake
[Image: mwFaGFB.png]
Ah man let's not start with the good-byes just yet. I just saw Coco and my tear glands need to recharge.

I've seen a preview for the new site. It's looking solid but I've heard nothing of it in months. Got some new blogs on there but I haven't had the chance to play that many games lately much less write about them. If a new site did come to fruition, however, that might be the catalyst needed to jumpstart my writing.
(12-20-2017, 03:00 PM)PiyozR Wrote:  I've seen a preview for the new site. It's looking solid but I've heard nothing of it in months. Got some new blogs on there but I haven't had the chance to play that many games lately much less write about them. If a new site did come to fruition, however, that might be the catalyst needed to jumpstart my writing.

Same here, I was in talks with Paul to write an article or two for this site and he was very happy to give me the opportunity, but unfortunately back during that time I just didn't take advantage of it. When the new site goes up I'm DEFINITELY sticking around to see if he'll give me another shot.

That being said, it's been a while since I've posted here as well. Believe it or not, I, too have a job working at my local Toys R Us as a "Play Lab Coach." Not back-breaking work, but can still get a little exhausting with all the kids (and clueless parents) I deal with.

So I'm going to take this opportunity to say that, while all of us have our own stories, I myself have been far from a perfect member of this site for the decade I've been here. I think it's very unhealthy to hold grudges (especially ones that start over insignificant squabbling online) and as such, for anyone that I've ever blocked on either this website or social media, I will be removing you from my block list right now. Now that we're all near full-grown adults, I'm hoping that, despite our long time knowing each other, we can all start looking at one another in a brand-new light. If anyone would like to add me on either Facebook or Twitter (@LakiTj1134) then go ahead, I'll do the same to you.
[Image: rtZOhD6.png]
(12-20-2017, 03:55 PM)Tj Wrote:  Now that we're all near full-grown adults, I'm hoping that, despite our long time knowing each other, we can all start looking at one another in a brand-new light.

Nah bruh
u sure
[Image: fIfj6XU.png]
and everything i wanna be, is just another silly dream,
you see, but i'll keep dreaming just the same
happy one year anniversary of this thread Rare_Smilie_Conker
[Image: fIfj6XU.png]
and everything i wanna be, is just another silly dream,
you see, but i'll keep dreaming just the same