Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The forums will close later this year.
(04-03-2017, 01:13 PM)Skill Wrote:  Best of luck.

I have lots of space if you want me to host RG, all you would have to do is update your A Record. Would be free of charge.

The free providers around are not very good at all.

If your interested send me a PM on here or over at BB

Hey Skill! How've you been?

BTW, awesome job with Banjo's Backpack, Wumba's Wigwam, and your active forum! I never joined because of the drama Rareware Central caused at the beginning, but it looks a lot better now that you're in charge.
[Image: Ojqn8Xj.jpg?1]
(04-03-2017, 01:13 PM)Skill Wrote:  Best of luck.

I have lots of space if you want me to host RG, all you would have to do is update your A Record. Would be free of charge.

The free providers around are not very good at all.

If your interested send me a PM on here or over at BB

Wait... so "Skill got owned" could become "Skill owns US" after all these years!?

(dont ask me what skill got owned means, its a V2 meme so old that even i've forgotten its meaning)
[Image: mwFaGFB.png]
^The only SM meme I remember is "andi fell good"
(04-03-2017, 02:29 PM)JO Wrote:  Hey Skill! How've you been?

BTW, awesome job with Banjo's Backpack, Wumba's Wigwam, and your active forum! I never joined because of the drama Rareware Central caused at the beginning, but it looks a lot better now that you're in charge.

Thanks! Doing very well with Banjo's Backpack getting closer to release of the collada importer which I have been working on for about 6 months on and off.

It's great to see that you're still around, feel free to join BanjosBackpack.com whenever you want JO it hasn't been RWC for years now, and you would be most welcome there.
(04-03-2017, 11:32 PM)Camjo-Z Wrote:  Wait... so "Skill got owned" could become "Skill owns US" after all these years!?

looking forward to my ban on rwc transferring over to this site :)
[Image: fIfj6XU.png]
and everything i wanna be, is just another silly dream,
you see, but i'll keep dreaming just the same
So do we have any idea what time yet other than sometime this year?
[Image: k8CtLlH.gif]
(04-09-2017, 01:53 PM)Darkfawfulx Wrote:  So do we have any idea what time yet other than sometime this year?

No, we don't. I just hope it's soon because I've got articles waiting in limbo until the new site becomes active.
Hey guys. It's been a long while since posting here. Glad to see site still up, tho sad to see it also end. Sorry lost touch shortly after the move here but going into adult life took lot of time from what I had back in Spiral Mountain days. Hopefully everyone is well and I will peak around in the future!
Damn, I'll miss this place.
[Image: sig.gif]