Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currently Playing thread
I'm currently playing some Destiny 2 on PC. I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. Not played a shooter in ages before this.
Hotel Dusk. I'm not too keen on it so far but I'm only on chapter three atm.
Been playing through all the Command & Conquer games and having a blast, though I need to limit myself with classes starting again.
[Image: sig.gif]
(01-25-2018, 05:40 PM)Satlazer Wrote:  Been playing through all the Command & Conquer games and having a blast, though I need to limit myself with classes starting again.

Ah Command & Conquer. That brings me back. Which one(s) is/are you enjoying the most? Tiberian Sun and Tiberium Wars are the ones I love. And please don't play 4. Just don't.
Red Alert 2 and its expansion has always been my favourite. I think I'd enjoy Tiberian Sun if building structures and units was similar to how they had it in RA2, with each one having their own window, as scrolling through all the options got really annoying (especially for GDI and navigating the build options searching for the defence towers and the turrets you place on them. It's not a bad game and is still really good, but I keep mentally comparing it to RA2. It pulls off the atmosphere better than any of the other games though I think.
C&C1 and RA1 are more tolerable due to me being less of a brainlet than when I was younger.
C&C3 and RA3 I'll be playing soon. They left a bad taste in my mouth the first time around, but that was mostly because my computer had really bad specs at the time.
[Image: sig.gif]