Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currently Playing thread
Sonic Mania is really, really good. I love the Genesis Sonic games but wasn't really on the same page as everyone else being excited for this game. It definitely surpassed my expectations, I've been going back to it every few days for the past several weeks and having a blast. For a cheap digital game it's a lot of fun.

Other than that, Windjammers is incredibly sick. $15 is kind of steep for a game like this (especially when the online has barely been functional) but playing with friends locally has been insane.
Managed to get my hands on an unopened copy of Crazy Taxi 3 for the OG Xbox last week (cheap too!), it'll be exciting just unwrapping it, I can't remember the last time I did that. From what I've seen they combined Crazy Taxi 1&2 plus a new map, on top of making everything even more beautiful, adding juice to all the animations. I'll finally have some time to play it tomorrow!
[Image: sig.gif]
Metroid: Samus Returns is really darn good. The controls could have been designed better but the maps and the environments are fantastic. Battling Metroids is very cool. I just wish there were more variety.
[Image: inkopolisuniversity_sig_small_zps18fv5mjl.png]
cuphead is fantastic. please play cuphead.
[Image: fIfj6XU.png]
and everything i wanna be, is just another silly dream,
you see, but i'll keep dreaming just the same
I realized I had money and bought cuphead, what he said ^
I'm going to do Cuphead at some point. A Hat in Time just came out and I'm going to see if it runs on my new laptop. Fingers crossed.
Hat in Time is also pretty great, it's gonna make it really tuff for me to decide what my favourite game this year is.
also games need more train levels, I fell in love with them ever since TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
[Image: 21A0A2B5F59576E3437828B04BD489B87DAAF168]
[Image: 7488412AD57ECDCF53E54740D1FC0C1BB12AFCED]
Funny, I JUST completed the murder of the owl express chapter two minutes ago. I also am enjoying A Hat in Time, despite it running like garbage of my lappy. I'm happy to kind of be getting those Excess Express vibes again.
i beat cuphead, so here are my final thoughts:

do you like 1930s-style animation?
do you like run-and-gun platformers?
do you like dying constantly?

if not, get better taste, then play cuphead.
[Image: fIfj6XU.png]
and everything i wanna be, is just another silly dream,
you see, but i'll keep dreaming just the same
Just got to the 3rd world in Cuphead, being able to revive eachother in co-op is nicely balanced by the fact that you get hit a lot more from not being able to see your character as much with both players shooting.