Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currently Playing thread
(Yesterday, 10:55 PM)JO Wrote:  Hopefully I'm going to be playing the Sea of Thieves alpha soon.
Oh shoot I just realized that's coming out on Windows 10 as well! I really hope it has cross-play so I can play with some of my friends who have Xbones.
[Image: sig.gif]
(4 hours ago)Satlazer Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 10:55 PM)JO Wrote:  Hopefully I'm going to be playing the Sea of Thieves alpha soon.
Oh shoot I just realized that's coming out on Windows 10 as well! I really hope it has cross-play so I can play with some of my friends who have Xbones.

they've already confirmed it will.

also like everything microsoft publishes is coming to windows 10 as well.
[Image: fIfj6XU.png]
and everything i wanna be, is just another silly dream,
you see, but i'll keep dreaming just the same
(3 hours ago)Glowbo Wrote:  
(4 hours ago)Satlazer Wrote:  

they've already confirmed it will.

also like everything microsoft publishes is coming to windows 10 as well.
They've confirmed it falls under the "buy it for one platform and you own it for the other" deal, though I haven't seen anything confirming the cross-play specifically, and it's listed under "Unknown" support on the wikipedia page.
If that's true, awesome!
(3 hours ago)Satlazer Wrote:  They've confirmed it falls under the "buy it for one platform and you own it for the other" deal, though I haven't seen anything confirming the cross-play specifically, and it's listed under "Unknown" support on the wikipedia page.
If that's true, awesome!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Seaofthieves/comments/6afvem/rare_pc_xbox_one_crossplay_for_sea_of_thieves/?st=j5ldpuii&sh=2d1bb922
[Image: fIfj6XU.png]
and everything i wanna be, is just another silly dream,
you see, but i'll keep dreaming just the same
sweet